Applications are currently being accepted for MCACA Project Minigrants (up to $4,000) and Professional and Organizational Development (POD) Minigrants (up to $1,500) for artists and organizations in Antrim, Benzie, Charlevoix, Emmet, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, Leelanau, Manistee, Missaukee and Wexford counties. Deadline is January 15, 2016 via egrant at mcaca.egrant.net. Applicants will be notified by the first week of February of their application status. All minigrants projects and training must be completed by September 30, 2016. For more information and guidelines, see the MCACA tab above for guidelines and PowerPoint presentations, Northsky Nonprofit Network website or contact Mary Gillett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mary Bevans Gillett
MCACA Round 2 Funding
- NW MICHIGAN ARTS & CULTURE SUMMIT, 5/9/18
- MCACA Grant Applications Open for FY2019 Arts Funding
- MCACA ‘POD’ Minigrant Deadline 1/15
- FY18 Minigrants Benefit 13 NW MI Arts & Cultural Organizations – 29 More Benefit from MCACA Grants
- Minigrant Workshop Coming up in TC, Cadillac, Manistee, Little Traverse