Artists, organizations, businesses, and others in the creative sector are invited to participate in the Northwest Michigan Arts & Culture Summit Wednesday, May 9 at the Interlochen Center for the Arts. This is the third annual regional summit to strengthen relationships, build value for the arts, support cultural economic development & continue building the ten-county arts and culture network. Panel discussions and breakout sessions will focus on supporting regional artists, advocacy, community engagement, cultural tourism, hands-on tools & strategies, funding, and strengthening support for arts, culture, and creative connections. The event will run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Interlochen’s Mallory-Towsley Center for Arts Leadership.
Cost to attend the Summit is $15 (including continental breakfast and lunch). Registration is available online at: nwm.org/artsummit. For more information, contact Mary Gillett at email@example.com or 231-883-8388.
Mary Bevans Gillett
MCACA Round 2 Funding
- NW MICHIGAN ARTS & CULTURE SUMMIT, 5/9/18
- MCACA Grant Applications Open for FY2019 Arts Funding
- MCACA ‘POD’ Minigrant Deadline 1/15
- FY18 Minigrants Benefit 13 NW MI Arts & Cultural Organizations – 29 More Benefit from MCACA Grants
- Minigrant Workshop Coming up in TC, Cadillac, Manistee, Little Traverse