Applications are still being accepted for Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs Minigrants through August 3, 2016. Region 2 applications are being accepted for Project Minigrants (up to $4,000) and Professional and Organizational Development (POD) Minigrants (up to $1,500) for artists and organizations in Antrim, Benzie, Charlevoix, Emmet, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, Leelanau, Manistee, Missaukee and Wexford counties. Funding is for projects taking place between October 1, 2016 and September 30, 2017. Deadline is Wednesday, August 3, 2016 via egrant at mcaca.egrant.net. Applicants will be notified by mid-September of their application status. Technical assistance is available. For more information and guidelines, see the MCACA tab above for guidelines and PowerPoint presentations, Northsky Nonprofit Network website or contact regrant coordinator Mary Gillett at email@example.com.
Mary Bevans Gillett
MCACA Round 2 Funding
- NW MICHIGAN ARTS & CULTURE SUMMIT, 5/9/18
- MCACA Grant Applications Open for FY2019 Arts Funding
- MCACA ‘POD’ Minigrant Deadline 1/15
- FY18 Minigrants Benefit 13 NW MI Arts & Cultural Organizations – 29 More Benefit from MCACA Grants
- Minigrant Workshop Coming up in TC, Cadillac, Manistee, Little Traverse