Mary Bevans Gillett
MCACA Round 2 Funding
- NW MICHIGAN ARTS & CULTURE SUMMIT, 5/9/18
- MCACA Grant Applications Open for FY2019 Arts Funding
- MCACA ‘POD’ Minigrant Deadline 1/15
- FY18 Minigrants Benefit 13 NW MI Arts & Cultural Organizations – 29 More Benefit from MCACA Grants
- Minigrant Workshop Coming up in TC, Cadillac, Manistee, Little Traverse
MCACA ‘POD’ Minigrant Deadline 1/15
MCACA Professional & Organizational Development ‘POD” Minigrant Applications Open thru 1/15
Organizations and individual artists in NW Michigan can apply for up to $1,500 in funding to support training, conference attendance, strategic planning, capacity building or other professional and/or organizational development activities in 2018. Applications are open at mcaca.egrant.net.
Guidelines are available at:
Please note this opportunity is for POD Minigrants only. There are no Minigrant Project applications being accepted for Round 2. The next Minigrant Project funding period will be for Fiscal 2019 with guidelines and deadlines announced in Spring 2018, but anticipated to be June 1 for large MCACA grants and 8/3 for Minigrant Projects and POD grnats.
Deadline is 1/15/2018. Funds can be used between 3/1 & 9/30/2018. Grantees will be notifed by early February. For questions or a guidelines pdf, contact email@example.com.